Ankle pain

Female, 26
hi doctor i have twisted my ankle. can u please suggest what needs to be done
view count120 days ago
Answers (2)
doctor profileDr. Oliyath Ali
Ent | 7 months | Kargil
Get an X ray of ankle done and consult an orthopedic surgeon
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. Chirag Yashlaha
Ent | 6 years | Indore
Crap bandage and xray ankle
Answered 19 days ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.