Bp problem

Male, 58
I feel pain in my chest
view count21 month ago
Answers (3)
doctor profileDr. Abir Pal
Cardiologist | 12 years | Kolkata
No chest pain should be ignored.Please do a 12lead ECG at the earliest
Answered 18 days ago
doctor profileDr. Vaibhav Patil
Cardiologist | 16 years | Pune
Do ECG and send
Answered 25 days ago
doctor profileDr. Krishna Chand Kagita
Cardiologist | 10 years | Krishna
Any ecg done
Answered 26 days ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.