general physician

Chest pain

Female, 31 30 years old.i hava type 1 diabetes.i have chest pain nd right side some discomfort is there
view count207 months ago
Answers (3)
doctor profileDr. Krishnan Nair
General Physician | 1 months | Ernakulam
You are diabetic and now you have chest pain- My advice is -go to a hospital-meet Doctor on duty-he will do ECG-and will check that-if cardiac problems-immediately he will get advice from Cardiologist and start treatment and save you-If not-he will give you drugs for pain;acidity etc—Happily return to your home-with full confidence that your heart is ok.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Arpita Thakore
General Physician | 52 years | Hyderabad
Considering your type 1 diabetic it is safer to get evaluated for any kind of chest discomfort. Could be just muscular pain only but are your sugars under control? Also is there any associated symptoms like increase in pain on breathing or with any movement! Needs evaluation
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Vishad Patel
General Physician | 11 years | Ahmedabad
Chest pain on which side ??Have you lift any weight on that side??for more guidence consult.
Answered 7 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.