Conceived issue

Male, 31
I am Married since 6months before, till the time my wife not conceived...
view count13 months ago
Answers (2)
doctor profileDr. Sumit Verma
Gynaecologist | 5 years | Bardhaman
Both of you should try normally for a year at least before seeking any medical help,unless anyone/both have any limiting factors like advanced age,or POF...
Answered 3 months ago
doctor profileDr. Barnali Basu
Gynaecologist | 8 years | Kamrup Metropolitan
Keep trying for a year and don't stress too much over it. If you don't concieve in 2 years, then you need to consult a doctor.
Answered 3 months ago

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.