general physician


Male, 27
My one side headache
view count2296 months ago
Answers (47)
doctor profileDr. Anas Memon
General Physician | 2 years | Ahmedabad
Most probably migaraine Currently there is one most seccesful treatment that is BEVACIZUMAB and it is costly So better to go with TAB NAPROXEN 250 ( pain killer) And TAB CLONOTRIL 0.25 (induce sleep) better to take at night And do consider that you wont do any work which need continous attention…
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Aruan Nema
General Physician | 12 years | Tonk
observe yourself and try to avoid the factors which start the headache, like strong smell, strong flavour, coffee or a cold drink or after eating some particular food. some times aspirins and specific medicine for migrain may be needed for relief.
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Pritha Mukherjee
General Physician | 3 years | Bardhaman
Need detailed history. Like if it's throbbing type pain, or feeling of tightness, any nausea or vomiting history, nasal congestion, if it increases with sound and light.. Book for my appointment, for proper evaluation and guidance.
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Raza Amir
General Physician | 6 months | Amroha
I think might be you have sinus problems, migraine, anxiety, g weakness, eye problems, hypertension etc. There is so many resons. Plz mention proper history in details
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Brijmohan Arora
General Physician | 19 years | South West Delhi
there are many possible conditions that can be responsible for your symptoms one could be migraine headache,but detailed consultation is required.
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Parvez A Shaikh
General Physician | 17 years | Mumbai
It may be migraine, or something else. U need to takr appointment and physical examination is required
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Surveswar Reddy
General Physician | 3 years | Mumbai
It could be a migraine sir need to have a detailed consultation if possible,can help u much better
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Bharati Sidanale
General Physician | 6 months | Pune
You will need to have your bp checked and evaluated for other causes. Can help you in consultation
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Ahatsham Ul Haq
General Physician | 4 years | Jammu
Could b many reasons get consulted if u wish otherwise take anti pain medication till then ...
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Pavan Kumar Chilakala
General Physician | 6 months | Chittoor
You need to consult once and take naproxen 500 For the head ache stop eating chocolates
Answered 6 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.