Feel chest pain

Male, 31
if i am turn my body alone right feel check pain
view count46 months ago
Answers (1)
doctor profileDr. Amit Bharadiya
Cardiologist | 8 months | Ahmed Nagar
Kindly consult a cardiologist and get evaluated. He may advise some tests such as lipid profile, ECG, echo, chest x ray and prescribe medications depending on your symptoms as well as reports.
Answered 4 months ago

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.