Fungal infection

Male, 21
I take medicine in fungal infection and want next advice
view count497 months ago
Answers (6)
doctor profileDr. Professor Narasimhalu
Dermatologist | 1 months | Tiruvallur
Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Rashmi Mittal
Dermatologist | 25 years | Mumbai
A fungal infection needs proper treatment and for a proper time so you should visit and see a dermatologist online or off-line which ever is convenient to you
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. G M Hosamani
Dermatologist | 31 years | Bijapur(Kar)
I wants to know, the medicines at present what you are taking, then only I suggest medicines whether you require or not.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Veman Enthangi
Dermatologist | 16 years | Rangareddy
Use a dusting powder regularly. Keep the areas dry. Fungal infections flare up in moist areas like groin
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Ankur Gautam
Dermatologist | 7 years | South Delhi
See a dermat for right examination and medicine fungal infection can spread if not treated well .
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Poonam Naphade
Dermatologist | 2 months | Pune
If it's persistent,get it examined in detail
Answered 7 months ago

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.