Gastric and acidity problem

Female, 54
I am suffering from psoriasis and taking homeopathy at Dr.Batra .Is it curable?
view count21 month ago
Answers (1)
doctor profileDr. Ganapathi Kini
Gastroenterologist | 17 years | Thane
You can keep the disease under control with medicine.
Answered 26 days ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.