general physician

Hmare bche 3 sal ki hai lekin gro

Male, 31
Hmare 2 BC he ha I ek 6 sal ki and dusra3 sal ki groth nhi bn rha hai
view count957 months ago
Answers (11)
doctor profileDr. Debolina Ray
General Physician | 2 years | Howrah
If you r giving proper nutrition then it may be a physiological condition..your children will catch up growth in a few years... Otherwise it can be due to pinworm infection.. You can do a course of tablet albendazole ..after consulting a doctor.. Along with that I would like to know what is their daily calorie intake..and what type of food you provide them
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Rafat Nizami
General Physician | 2 months | Bahraich
What is the height and weight of both of them currently? What is the diet plan you are giving them? From how much time, their growth is suspended?
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Goutham Trived
General Physician | 6 months | Nirmal
Ye malnutrition ki wajese ya phir some physiological condition ki wajese hosaktha hai Please dont neglect...examination ki jarurath hai
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sakshi Sharma
General Physician | 5 years | Jammu
It could be nutritional or endocrine cause Do one Complete blood count serum calcium and serum TSH Give Tab albendazole 250 mg stat
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Abhishek Azad
General Physician | 3 years | Kanpur Dehat
Do routine investigation and add food supplements like multivitamins and protein powder with milk
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sachin Patidar
General Physician | 2 months | Bhopal
Give alfa alfa mother tincture two time a day... Regularly
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sanjeev Thapar
General Physician | 31 years | West Delhi
Get cbc, thyroid,sugar and s. calcium done and consult
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician | 15 years | Churu
Tab multivitamin Provide good quality nutrition
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Chandra Shekar
General Physician | 5 years | Sangareddy
Proper hydration and nutrition
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Shubhansh Gupta
General Physician | 5 years | Jabalpur
Consult me
Answered 7 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.