I am gaining my Weight

Female, 37
Before I was 45 kg but know I have gained my weight 65 kg and more pain in my legs
view count57 months ago
Answers (3)
doctor profileDr. Barnali Basu
Gynaecologist | 8 years | Kamrup Metropolitan
Get serum TSH done. Also consult a dietician regarding dietary restrictions and start exercising to reduce the present weight.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Divya Banda
Gynaecologist | 3 years | Rangareddy
Thyroid levels and blood sugars need to be checked.. Maintain healthy life style. Cut off spicy and oily food.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sumit Verma
Gynaecologist | 5 years | Bardhaman
Get a thyroid profile done, also a proper check on dietary intake, proper exercise daily is a must.
Answered 7 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.