recently answered questions

Oops! Looks like currently, we don’t have anything related to ""


I am suffering from piles

Male, 48
I have piles from last 15 days , and I have taken ayurvedic medicine like Arsh kalp vati, sftovac, trifla churan, but no relive till date, from 5 June more swelling around the anus and pain,No doctor examination till date, Kindle suggest me right way,
view count54 months ago
Answers (3)
doctor profileDr. Bushra Rabbani
Gynaecologist | 8 years | Siddharthnagar
Take systbath ...And also consult nearest general surgeon....
Answered 3 months ago
doctor profileDr. Barnali Basu
Gynaecologist | 8 years | Kamrup Metropolitan
Please consult a general surgeon.
Answered 3 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sumit Verma
Gynaecologist | 5 years | Bardhaman
Do consult a general surgeon..
Answered 3 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.