it's secret. emergency

Male, 32
one year back i had anal sex with a person but a hard plastic was inserted in my back area around deep of 1 feet or may be little more since then I started to get bleeding and something and my health is completely screwed up now i don't know what have i hurted from my inside body part please any doctors please suggest mecwhat to do now my motions are watery from past 2 months mucus with some pieces of intestine is also goin i feel I feel I hurt below my liver any doctors please help it's an emergency
view count266 months ago
Answers (4)
doctor profileDr. Jaydip Saxena
Sexologist | 3 years | Ahmedabad
***** Looks like a serious one, Hence consult personally It requires well attention Come with usg abdo pelvis
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist | 4 months | Rangareddy
Dont waste time with online consultations. Visit a
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Purushottam Sah
Sexologist | 36 years | Kolkata
You urgently need colonoscopy, don't waste time.
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. B Shashidhar
Sexologist | 19 years | Bengaluru
Are you married
Answered 6 months ago

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.