general physician

Itching and rashes

Female, 22
Hi, i get itching and hives almost everyday after eating something but I haven’t been able to identify what it is and after I take either allegra 180 or zyrtec it goes away.
view count1025 months ago
Answers (18)
doctor profileDr. Krishnan Nair
General Physician | 1 months | Ernakulam
You may try to find out the allergens to your body by close observation and proper recoding of suspected food items, dust, smoke, pungent smells, coloured dresses, cosmetics, soap, detergents etc and avoid further contact with each of the items and its effect on your allergic symptoms. You may supplement this with allergy tests. Once you have listed out common allergens and avoiding contact with them is possible --then your problems decrease. Use medicines at beginning of allergic process, by identifying initial symptoms. Ok
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Gaurav Gautam
General Physician | 52 years | Ranchi
You need to identify your trigger factor. Taking antihistaminic everyday is not a solution. Getting an igE test also won't solve the problem. So first identify your trigger factors. It's a hypersensitivity reaction
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Namrata Singh
General Physician | 1 years | Gaya
You will need to find out what gives you the allergic reactions. It can be food or even a climate change. Allergic reactions can be severe at times, so don't ignore them and consult an immunologist
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sakshi Sharma
General Physician | 5 years | Jammu
Everything doesn’t cause allergy Find out allergic food in your diet which is causing this and exclude that from your diet .if this doesn’t help consult me in an elaborated history
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Bhuvnesh Bhardwaj
General Physician | 4 years | Aligarh
I agree with Dr sakshi ..firstly find out the main aggravetin food which is causing allergy.. consult to any physician.. have proper checkup.. until then continue your medicine
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sankareshwari Narayanan
General Physician | 4 years | Kanchipuram
Please do an allergy panel test in well recognised labs near you to rule out what is causing the allergy; without knowing that you cannot lead a peaceful life.
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Ujjyani Pawar
General Physician | 2 years | Mumbai
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Ashutosh Loka
General Physician | 9 months | Hyderabad
We need to go through some tests, please get serum IgE levels and AEC levels and do consult me. We can go with medication. Thank you
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Rita Kakar
General Physician | 46 years | Gurgaon
Make a list of food items clothes u use and even change ur bedding Do consult for more details
Answered 5 months ago
doctor profileDr. Kartick Mahaldar
General Physician | 9 months | Bankura
Please do an allergen testing at a nearby hospital or clinic specialising in such testing.
Answered 5 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.