Mental health issues

Female, 29
I am very distrub in mental health
view count146 months ago
Answers (3)
doctor profileDr. Oliyath Ali
Ent | 7 months | Kargil
Get a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist consultation ma’am. Don’t take stress. Try to think positive and be relaxed
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Abid Ahamed
Ent | 6 months | Warangal
Discuss with your parents.. Friends... And counseling from expert person
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. L M Pandey
Ent | 40 years | Gautam Budha Nagar
Take counselling with a clinical psychologist
Answered 6 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.