recently answered questions

Oops! Looks like currently, we don’t have anything related to ""


Palm is paining

Female, 26
Since 2-3 days having pain in my palm.
view count22 months ago
Answers (1)
doctor profileDr. Manit Mandal
Ent | 4 years | Surat
For a palm pain, it is would be recommended to consult a physician and an orthopedic surgeon for proper evaluation. For now, for the pain you can consider taking Tab Paracip 650mg or Tab Combiflam as and when required.
Answered 2 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.