recently answered questions

Oops! Looks like currently, we don’t have anything related to ""

Feel free to post your query for FREE health advice.


Premature ejaculation

Male, 26
Premature ejaculation problem . please help my. Any suggestions so please tell me. Thnx for help. Thanks
view count352 months ago
Answers (16)
doctor profileDr. Sushovan Khamkat
Homeopath | 11 Years Experience | Kolkata
Premature ejaculation is the most common thing in newly married couples or who are meeting for the first time. Because the tightness of the vaginal canal and the sensitivity of glans of penis is responsible for that. Please don't think that you're incapable of performing sexual activities. There is a myth that male can hold their stimulation for long time. If you started intercourse it will last for 5min not more than that. Those who are regular to do perform sexual activities may last for a few minutes more otherwise not. My advice will be to keep calm during meetings and spend more time in foreplay. Don't be in a hurry and enjoy your conjugal life. It must be educated to your partner for satisfaction.
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profile
Dr. Dr A.amin Homeopath Online Consult Fees રooo
Homeopath | 8 Years Experience | Kolkata
●Yes it  can be permanently cured with Homeopathy Treatment . ●Very effective medicines are there in Homeopathic ●With my treatment of 1.5 month you will get permanent relief. ●Will prescribe the complete treatment ●You can consult me now through online     Warm regards.-
Answered 2 months ago
doctor profileDr. Vivek Gupta
Homeopath | 7 Years Experience | Lucknow
With an appropriate homoeopathic treatment your problem for premature ejaculation can resolve within one month So must consult for your case , I have treated so many cases of the same problem
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Pooja Mishra
Homeopath | 3 Years Experience | Lucknow
Don't worry its just a problem which can be cure with homeopathy,, please take proper treatment, exercise and diet, it can be cure,,if you want you can contact us,,,
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Vishal Lodha
Homeopath | 31 Years Experience | Jaipur
Yes permanent cure available for premature ejaculation Consult me through bajaj here or through my google profile Dr Vishal Lodha
Answered 2 months ago
doctor profileDr. Dipayan Das
Homeopath | 12 Years Experience | South 24 Parganas
PE is a treatable condition in homeopathy, but life style suggestions and medicines are completely dependant on case evaluation
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Govind sharan Sharma
Homeopath | 18 Years Experience | Agra
Yes ,you can get permanent cure in your premature ejaculation problem by Homeopathic treatment.Consult me online through Bajaj.
Answered 27 days ago
doctor profileDr. Lalit Shankar Sharma
Homeopath | 38 Years Experience | Alwar
Yes,it can be cured completely.There are so many very effective medicines for such type of problems in homoeopathy
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Vivekrao Ts
Homeopath | 7 Years Experience | Hyderabad
Hello sir, If we get whole case history, definitely there would be good results, please book appointment.
Answered 20 days ago
doctor profileDr. Jeetendra Das gupta
Homeopath | 13 Years Experience | Varanasi
Its common problem in male..and has good treatment in homeopathy.. You fine in 2 months treatment
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Reny Miglani
Homeopath | 37 Years Experience | Mumbai
Yes we can help . You can consult online as well as in person
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Shilpa Ramdin
Homeopath | 10 Years Experience | Pune
Yes book consultation online on Bajaj total cure possible
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profile
Dr. Manish Pandey
Homeopath | Mumbai
Consult with homeopath, ur prbl can be cured permanently.
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Narendra Nanavare
Homeopath | 15 Years Experience | Mumbai
After proper case taking definitely we will get results
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Rahul Sharma
Homeopath | 5 Years Experience | South West Delhi
Yes it can be completely cured by homoeopath treatment
Answered 26 days ago
doctor profile
Dr. Ritesh Trivedi
Homeopath | 14 Years Experience | Jhabua
Yes its cure by homoeopathy if you want contact me
Answered 1 month ago
Read Similar Questions
erectile infection
5 months ago
Male, 24 | homeopath
view count6
I am suffering from erectile problem and fast discharge problem and less time of sex problem due to excess time of mastrubation early i am facing a big broblem
Answered by 31 Doctorsarrow
erectile dysfunction
9 months ago
Male, 34 | homeopath
view count7
facing erectile dysfunction need checkup n treatment
Answered by 22 Doctorsarrow
Patches near foreskin
9 months ago
Male, 18 | homeopath
view count18
Hello mam/sir. I am facing this problem since few months. There are a few black and some white patches coming near the foreskin. Please tell me what it is and what medication should I take.
Answered by 20 Doctorsarrow
Tight frenulum
11 months ago
Male, 29 | homeopath
view count9
Feeling pain and burning sensation on head of the penis due to short frenulum. Is there any treatment for this in homeopathy?
Answered by 15 Doctorsarrow
Acne ocd and sexual disorder
10 months ago
Male, 24 | homeopath
view count12
I am suffering from acne ocd and sexual dysfunction from many years lots of homeopathic medicine taken but problem not cure
Answered by 24 Doctorsarrow
Erectile dysfunction
1 year ago
Male, 22 | homeopath
view count523
Erectile disfunction hota hai pain bhi rehti hai piche karne me
Answered by 33 Doctorsarrow
White and Grey Hair issue
2 months ago
Male, | homeopath
view count31
I have White Hairs, from the last 5 month , they are increasing gradually, since 2 3 months how can i control them
Answered by 27 Doctorsarrow
How to reduce pimple in a face
11 months ago
Male, 16 | homeopath
view count4
This is my main problem sir can you help me please
Answered by 38 Doctorsarrow
11 months ago
Male, 22 | homeopath
view count96
Phimosis ki problem hai bahut dino se
Answered by 23 Doctorsarrow
Migrain stroke
7 months ago
Male, 35 | homeopath
view count5
Hello. I am suffering from migrain since few years. Its may be due to pittah in my body. My back side head pains a lot in every 20-25 days, then I vomit 2-3 times, then only it get relieves. Kindly advise.
Answered by 44 Doctorsarrow
Show More
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.