general physician

problem with puss

Male, 38
There is some abnormality near to my anal and due to this there is some puss type is coming out
view count1256 months ago
Answers (26)
doctor profileDr. Pushpendra Yadav
General Physician | 5 years | Etawah
May be anal fistula since long term First u fill betadiane and puss and clean via 5ml despo without syringe 💉..daily or use within daily 2%xylogaine gel before sthool pass out Rx Tab Pan D ...empty stomach ..once a day Tab pilax...........2-0-2 Tab zerodol sp .....1-0-1 Tab moxykind ......1-0-0 Take medicine upto 5 day Tab dalcolux ....for sthool softening
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Kadaba Chandrasekhariah
General Physician | 52 years | Bengaluru
This could be an peri anal abscess. It has to be drained as soon as possible become it may extend inside to form a bigger abscess. So please contact a surgeon and get it drained. He will also give you antibiotics. Please do follow his instructions.
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Krishnan Nair
General Physician | 1 months | Ernakulam
It may be Anal fistula with infection-please Take ethnic;non spicy;non oily;vegetarian food with plenty of fresh salads;fruits and water//don’t take junk food;alcohol etc//sit in warm saline bath for 30 minutes daily//Consult Surgeon soon
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Abhijeet Deshpande
General Physician | 5 months | Pune
It might be a fistula in ano.. it becomes really bothersome when gose deep inside. You should seek ayurvedic treatment for non invasive, effective and safe option. Dr Abhijeet Deshpande
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Syed Arsalan
General Physician | 6 months | Srinagar
Show it in surgery opd for examination .Best solution .Don't wait for much as this is not shame .You must know more than 60%people suffer this issue once in their lifetime .Take it easy
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Subhash Kulkarni
General Physician | 7 months | Pune
May be anal fistula if it is intermittent & long term,require antibiotics for 1 month,anal hygine,if no cure surgery..
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Gaurav Saraf
General Physician | 10 years | Banswara
It could be anal fistula you should get operated either by ayurvedic pathy or allopathic type
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Shailesh Gupta
General Physician | 2 months | Barabanki
Take Berberis vul Q WL 28 20 drops tds Merc sol 30 tds Silicia 200 od Tuberculinum 1M weekly
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Uma Dubey
General Physician | 6 years | Thane
Hello, It may be perianal fistula for better examination you can visit in surgeon clinic
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Sachin Patidar
General Physician | 2 months | Bhopal
Take hepar sulph 200 two times a day for 3 days... Consult me for more details...
Answered 6 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.