Male, 42
Feeling high senstivity on right upper tooth pls suggesst some good cure
view count21 month ago
Answers (4)
doctor profileDr. Mahamutha An
Dentist | 6 years | Mysuru
Sensitivity can be because of initial caries also...i would suggest you to get a checkup done by your nearby dentist to rule out the cause of sensitivity..
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Rohit Sachdeva
Dentist | 2 months | West Delhi
Use elsenz tooth paste for 15 days if u find this helpful then continue for 3 months or else visit your nearby dentist
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Shailesh Kumar
Dentist | 2 years | West Delhi
Visit vs dental nd cosmetic centre pillor no 704 Uttam nagar contact *****
Answered 21 days ago
doctor profileDr. Archana Singh
Dentist | 52 years | West Champaran
May b due to dental caries or trauma,xray is required
Answered 20 days ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.