general physician

Suggest best doctor

Male, 22
I am sneezing a lot and running nose and getting red red marks on my face. And the eyes are watering and then they itch and then the eyes become red
view count1876 months ago
Answers (31)
doctor profileDr. Aruan Nema
General Physician | 12 years | Tonk
may be you are developing chicken pox, please be careful for a week, start an antibiotic, an anticold, paracetamol, multivitamin, proper cleanliness and balanced diet along with a week's rest is enough to cure you. try not to scratch or squeez the pox marks you get on face and upper body.
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Ankit Jakhar
General Physician | 4 years | Sikar
It could be allergic reaction best is to avoid the allergen .to diagnose what is causing you symptoms need to get your detailed medical history..can contect me for further help . For time being donot rub your eyes and use antihistaminic for temporary relief
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Pushpendra Yadav
General Physician | 5 years | Etawah
First u go through ur allergy senstivity test ..after that consul me ...till than u take ... Rx Tab Allegra 120 a day at night upto u got ur allergy senstivity test report
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Bhavishya Valder
General Physician | 52 years | Hassan
it can be seasonal allergy or allergic rhinitis 1st find out for what you r allergic to and avoid it till then u can take Tab. Allercet -M at bed time
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Gaurav Saraf
General Physician | 10 years | Banswara
It could be allergic rhinitis start montemac bl 1 tab hs Nazomac AF spray twice daily Itis eye drops two times day Start then consult me With CBC IgE
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Pritha Mukherjee
General Physician | 3 years | Bardhaman
You need anti allergic tablet and eyedrop. Do steam inhalation twice daily. For comprehensive management and guidance you can consult me. Take care
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Nidhi Sule
General Physician | 16 years | Palghar
Looks allergic. Need antiallergic medicine for running nose and soothing eye drops for reducing the redness. Please consult
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Rita Kakar
General Physician | 46 years | Gurgaon
It seems ur allergic to something may be food or smell Take a tab of anti allergy now and the consult
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Anivilla Manoj
General Physician | 6 months | Udaipur
Its better to consult a Ent specialist or a general physician as this is because of allergic rhinitis
Answered 6 months ago
doctor profileDr. Uma Dubey
General Physician | 6 years | Thane
Hello It' s look like a allergic symptoms we need your age and detailed history for treatment
Answered 6 months ago

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.