recently answered questions

Oops! Looks like currently, we don’t have anything related to ""



Male, 31
Respected sir/Madam, I have samll Testosterone. I am 31 year old. There any problem create me in future. How can i grow Testosterone. Please suggest me a medicine. Thanks, Rajesh
view count11 month ago
Answers (2)
doctor profileDr. Jaydip Saxena
Sexologist | 3 years | Ahmedabad
Hi I can understand your problem.. But it requires detailed history. Hence kindly consult personally. So we can manage it better.. Tc
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Purushottam Sah
Sexologist | 36 years | Kolkata
Your question is not clear. Testosterone is a hormone and it is tested in blood. Are you talking about penis size!
Answered 1 month ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.