general physician

Thyroid and sugar problem

Male, 59
I have thyroid, sugar, BP and feel very weak, I do not use any medicine without doctor's advice, so I want to consult a doctor, which medicine should be taken in this disease which is good
view count22 months ago
Answers (5)
doctor profileDr. Sakshi Sharma
General Physician | 5 years | Jammu
Consult me for treatment Start with cap meganeuron forte once a day and review all the investigations to know the present status of thyroid function and sugars
Answered 2 months ago
doctor profileDr. Amartya Datta
General Physician | 3 years | South 24 Parganas
Your issues need to be discussed in details, and then only appropriate medicines can be adviced. kindly book an appointment with me for proper treatment plan.
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Ujjyani Pawar
General Physician | 2 years | Mumbai
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Answered 2 months ago
doctor profileDr. Safat Khan
General Physician | 9 years | Raebareli
Thyronam 50, glimpse 1befor breakfast,a to z gold after breakfast,telma 40 Mg at sleeping time.and consult your nearest physician
Answered 2 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.