Tight foreskin problem?

Male, 39
Tight foreskin problem, do i required to surgery of circumcision
view count51 month ago
Answers (2)
doctor profileDr. Jaydip Saxena
Sexologist | 3 years | Ahmedabad
No its will be normalized bt still needed more personal info to tell whether go for surgery or cured by creams and gels... Please consult me personally.. Detailed history needed like severity and all ... Tc
Answered 1 month ago
doctor profileDr. Vishal P Gor
Sexologist | 52 years | Ahmedabad
It depends on the severity of ur issue
Answered 1 month ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.