general physician

Urine flow is weak

Male, 35
Hello Sir, I am 35yr Male. Last few years I have difficulty to urinate. Nowadays its very hard to peeing and I gave more pressure applying for it. Flow is very weak and breakdown. Cut down many times. Urine analysis and culture is fine. In public more time taken for peeing. Its really hurts me. Nowadays my foreskin is also broken after intercourse. I used candid lotion for it. These are connected issues? Plz suggest a remedy🙏
view count321 days ago
Answers (13)
doctor profileDr. Ayaz Ahmad
General Physician | 1 years | South West Delhi
You need to do USG whole abdomen along with pelvis.Explain more medical history like on any medication,pungent smell, urine colour.this medical history is not sufficient for Diagnosis.
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. Bakshi Melaram
General Physician | 52 years | Dehradun
Under go USG of Abdomen and pelvis with full bladder and then pass urine and under go USG again. Any history of purulent discharge from urethra or STD
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. Pushpa Lamani
General Physician | 5 years | Bagalkot
Get done USG abdomen and pelvis and more clinical history is needed like burning urination and pain during urination any discharge, itching,rashes
Answered 16 days ago
doctor profileDr. Ujjyani Pawar
General Physician | 2 years | Mumbai
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. Amit Prasad
General Physician | 2 months | Mahasamund
A Lot of causes of your urination issue.for conformation of diagnosis u have to go throw uro pyelogram and usg whole abd first of all.
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. Ashish Kumar
General Physician | 11 years | Tarn Taran
Can not be treated by remedy.. U need proper consultation.. May be dilatation will be needed.. U must have stricture urethra..
Answered 13 days ago
doctor profileDr. Devesh Khemka
General Physician | 15 years | Sonbhadra
Problem may be related to overactive urinary bladder or prostate hyperplasia. So go for ultrasound and send its report.
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. Neeharika Tiwari
General Physician | 1 years | Kanpur Dehat
Get a voiding urethrogram done and consult for further advice after report
Answered 16 days ago
doctor profileDr. Sanjiv Kushwaha
General Physician | 4 years | Kushinagar
Any medicine or investigation history if available then send
Answered 19 days ago
doctor profileDr. (col) Shiv Charan Singh
General Physician | 46 years | Pune
Plenty of water and Ashvini kriya. Good luck...
Answered 19 days ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.