Whole body test

Male, 24
Actually I am facing problem with reproduction of baby
view count137 months ago
Answers (4)
doctor profileDr. Sumit Verma
Gynaecologist | 5 years | Bardhaman
Subfertility is a complicated matter, and cause can be simple to complex, which needs to be identified using panel of tests available. So get proper consultation for favourable and early outcome.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Barnali Basu
Gynaecologist | 8 years | Kamrup Metropolitan
Get a semen analysis and Wife's AMH levels and ultrasound scan done. Review with reports.
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Rutvik Patel
Gynaecologist | 52 years | Patan
Consulting obstetrics n do a semen report and also partner report
Answered 7 months ago
doctor profileDr. Divya Banda
Gynaecologist | 3 years | Rangareddy
Consult me.thank you
Answered 7 months ago
Disclaimer - The content is not intended to be as a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.

Health Library

Health Articles



Registered Office

Bajaj Auto Limited Complex, Mumbai – Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune – 411 035

Corporate Address

Mantri IT Park, A wing,
3rd floor, Nagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 014

© 2021, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited. All rights reserved.