About Jupiter Hospital
Jupiter Hospital is one of the best healthcare centers in Pune. It is a prime hospital located in Baner, Pune. Offering 178 beds to patients and quality medical care through cutting-edge technologies at very reasonable price ranges, it is one of the most prevalent healthcare centers in Pune.
The hospital is open all through the week for appointments. The OPD times are 12 am to 11:45 pm, and one can book their slot either by registering on the OPD website section or by calling the helpline numbers.
Helpline number: +91-20 2799 2799
Jupiter Hospital's specialties include Cardiology, Cancer Care, Metabolic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Rheumatology, General Medicine, Diabetology, Nutrition, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics. The hospital is the finest in the region offering integrated facilities and services such as a Path lab, MRI scan, X-Ray, Pharmacy, Blood Bank, and CT scan.
Jupiter Hospital, Pune, is located within the arterial Eastern Express Highway and is easily accessible to patients across all areas around Pune and Thane. The hospital is approximately 20 km from Pune International airport, which can be covered in around 40 minutes by any vehicle. Jupiter hospitals have expanded to three cities- Pune, Thane, and Indore.
Jupiter Hospital specialties include:
· Centre for Paediatrics
· Centre for Rehabilitation
· Centre of Organ Transplant
· Haematology & BMT
· HPB & Surgical Gastroenterology
· Internal medicine
Founders & Team:
Jupiter Hospital, Pune, was founded in 2007 by Ajay Thakker. It started with a mission and vision to provide patients and their families with proper infrastructure and medical care and is a pioneer in Innovation and technology. The hospital has approximately 561 employees, and CEO Rajendra Patankar currently manages it. Jupiter Hospital
Innovation and Research:
Jupiter Hospital is committed to becoming a better version of itself every day. It constantly updates its infrastructure, diagnostic facilities, and integrated treatment plans. Below are some remarkable breakthroughs Jupiter Hospital has made in Innovation and research that set them apart from the rest:
· Energy-Efficient Hospital: To control excess energy consumption, a highly efficient HVAC system has been put in place since 2013. Innovative measures like glazing, roof insulation, free cooling, external wall, condenser water for reheating, and heat recovery wheels have been implemented to optimize insulating the structure and improve the performance outcome.
· Neurological Rehabilitation: The Neurological rehabilitation center is spread over 2000 sq ft and comprises the latest technologies such as virtual reality, sensor-based rehab, computer-assisted rehabilitation, robotic rehabilitation, and so on.
· Attelica Lab: Jupiter Hospital is the first hospital in Western India to have the Attelica Lab. This facility allows for automated scheduling, delivery regulation, and calibrators for all connected analyzers. The QC's and calibrators are packed and kept within an onboard refrigerated section which maintains an optimal temperature of about 2-8 degrees centigrade.
· Gait Lab: This lab has been set up for patients with injuries affecting their walking ability. Radiation
· Therapy by VERSA HD: Jupiter Hospital provides a full spectrum of radiation treatments for cancer that includes IMRT, 3DCRT, SRS, IGRT, SBRT, and Gating.
· Radiation Therapy by VERSA HD: Jupiter Hospital provides a full spectrum of radiation treatments for cancer that includes IMRT, 3DCRT, SRS, IGRT, SBRT, and Gating.
Awards and Recognitions Centres of Excellence:
· Jupiter Hospital, Pune, India, is the first hospital to get NABH Accreditation in the region. National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is the board of the Quality Council of India (QCI), set up to establish and operate accreditation programs for healthcare organizations
· NABL Accreditation for the Pathology Department. National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an accreditation body, with its accreditation system established in accordance with ISO/ IEC 17011.
· Safe-I-Accreditation, which is a certification of Nursing Services
· Innovation in Minimising the Gap with Respect to Healthcare Accessibility Disparity
· Best Hospital for Medical Tourism
· Radio City Icon Award for Best Medical Tourism Services
· The First rank holder in the Cygnia Healthcare Patient Safety Quiz
· Certification for Energy-Efficiency...
Specialities in Jupiter Hospital Pune
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Procedures in Jupiter Hospital