Yoga & Exercise: Pose your way to better health!
Thinking about a fit and strong body along with mental strength to match? Practice yoga and exercise daily and see how quickly your body and mind are transformed! Yoga asanas and fitness tips listed in this section can help you create an effective routine for a happier life.
Yoga & Exercise सर्व लेख दाखवित आहे ह्या साठी
थायरॉईडसाठी योग: थायरॉईड आरोग्य सुधारण्यासाठी 3 पोझ6 किमान वाचले
भुजंगासन: पायऱ्या, आरोग्य फायदे, फरक, टिप्स8 किमान वाचले
मजबूत रोगप्रतिकारक शक्तीसाठी 9 योग आसन12 किमान वाचले
आंतरराष्ट्रीय योग दिन: येथे आपले अंतिम योग मार्गदर्शक आहे6 किमान वाचले
हृदयाच्या आरोग्यासाठी योग: निरोगी हृदयासाठी 10 योगासने करून पहा6 किमान वाचले
चेहर्याचा योग आणि गुआ स्टोनचे 6 पोझेस तुम्हाला माहित असले पाहिजेत!6 किमान वाचले
ब्रिज पोझ: कसे करावे, टिपा, फायदे आणि बदल6 किमान वाचले
सर्वोत्तम शरद ऋतूतील योग टिप्स, व्यायाम आणि फायदे5 किमान वाचले
सूर्यनमस्कार आसन: करण्याचे टप्पे, आसन, फायदे आणि बरेच काही8 किमान वाचले
10 प्रभावी चेहरा योगासने तुमची त्वचा चमकण्यासाठी9 किमान वाचले
चांगले पचन आणि आतडे आरोग्यासाठी 8 योग आसन9 किमान वाचले
मंत्र ध्यान: त्याची प्रक्रिया आणि 6 सर्वोत्तम आरोग्य फायदे5 किमान वाचले
A healthy body and mind are the key to happiness. However, not many of you are aware of why yoga and exercise are truly beneficial for your health. Our articles reveal how yoga and exercise can bring about a positive transformation in you. Yoga asanas and other workouts help you tone your muscles and burn your calories. Practice easy yoga poses and exercises to increase your body’s flexibility and strength without feeling stressed. Here’s more on this topic.
Benefits of doing yoga exercises
There are numerous benefits of starting your day with yoga exercises. There is nothing better than doing these yoga asanas to unwind and rejuvenate yourself! Yoga helps connect your breath with your mind and body. You’ll be amazed to know that age is no bar when it comes to yoga. Whether you are in 20s or 60s, this fitness journey is sure to bring you joy.
Here are a few benefits of doing yoga exercises daily:
- Enhances your strength and balance
- Eases any arthritis symptoms
- Promotes good heart health
- Helps you sleep properly
- Energizes and brightens your mood
- Reduces your stress levels
- Relieves back pain
Fitness tips to improve your yoga practice
If you are a beginner, you may follow these simple fitness tips that may help you do different yoga poses with ease.
- Always do warm-up exercises before you start your yoga routine. These exercises help you loosen up your muscles and prepare your body for different yoga poses. Start by rotating your neck and shoulders both in clockwise and anticlockwise directions to relieve you from lethargy and muscle stiffness. Follow this simple yoga tip and start your beautiful journey of yoga!
- While early morning yoga is always preferred, you can practice asanas at any other time as well. The only thing you need to focus on is consistency. Do not forget to practice yoga regularly to get the most out of it. This will improve your flexibility and form.
- While warming up is essential before you start yoga, it is equally important for you to do cooling down exercises. Do a sleep meditation after you finish your asanas to cool down.
- Make sure to practice yoga on an empty stomach or after a gap of at least 2 to 3 hours after a meal. Doing yoga on a heavy stomach can cause discomfort that can eventually affect your health.
- Drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water daily when you practice yoga. This will keep you hydrated.
- Do deep and slow breathing while doing yoga poses and don’t hold your breath. This will also help you find balance. This is an important yoga tip that can help you relax into a pose better.
Simple and popular yoga asanas you can try
Relieve stress with sukhasana
One of the easy yoga poses for beginners, this one helps calm your mind. Not only does it help in opening up your hips, but also improves your posture with its simple seated position.
Ease anxiety with the mountain pose
This pose enhances your agility and boosts your blood circulation. If you want to improve your posture and coordination, the mountain pose is the perfect asana for you.
Awaken your spinal muscles by doing the cat-cow pose
Back pain is a common problem that you may also experience. Amongst various yoga exercises, one of the most effective poses to give you relief is the cat-cow pose. Practicing these kinds of yoga exercises helps in improving the flexibility of your chest, spine, shoulders and neck.
Simple exercises for you to kickstart your day
Increase the strength of your legs by doing lunges
Before you start practicing lunges, always follow these exercise tips so that you do not strain your body. Keep your body in an upright position before you start doing lunges. Remember to engage your core completely when doing this exercise.
Enhance your core strength with squats
To increase your lower body strength and flexibility, practicing squats is the perfect solution. Make sure to place your feet shoulder-width apart for you to get proper balance in squats. Try pointing your toes slightly outwards or you may align them parallelly for a better stretch.
Yoga and exercise can help you improve your overall health, and the only thing you need to be careful about is being regular! For more advice on which exercises or postures to do or how to tackle related injuries, take an appointment with top doctors on Bajaj Finserv Health. Book an online consultation and address all your concerns from the comfort of your home. You can also book lab tests to track vital body functions and assess your risk for common diseases. Doing this is easy on Bajaj Finserv Health as you can simply opt for a home visit.