Get your Health Score from Bajaj Finserv Health! Here's Why it’s Important
- Your health score is a metric that helps you track your health with ease
- It determines potential health problems and the risk factors to be aware of
- A health score range between 80 and 100 is an indication of good health
Most of us visit a doctor only when we need to. However, waiting until symptoms develop is a reactive approach to your health. Instead, you can be proactive about your health and fitness to prevent the onset of health conditions before they worsen. One way to do this is by getting regular health check-ups. However, during these times, a physical visit to diagnostic centers may not be on your agenda. Now, you can assess your health from the comfort of your home. Get your health score online from Bajaj Finserv Health and track your health with ease.
The health score by Bajaj Finserv Health ranges from 0 to 100. Simply answer crucial questions about your age, weight, height, lifestyle and exercise habits to assess your overall health score. Once you do this, you can also get important information about potential health risks and related factors. This way, you can change harmful habits and pursue better health proactively.
Checking your health score from Bajaj Finserv Health helps you bring your health back on track. Here’s how.
Assess your Health Score
With Bajaj Finserv Health, you can check your health score on a regular basis. This helps you keep tabs on your health and also learn about habits that you can work on. With its assistance, you can manage your lifestyle better and maintain good health with ease.
Improve your Health Score
Apart from letting you know where you stand right now, the health score calculator from Bajaj Finserv Health makes you aware of the possible health risks you may develop in the long run depending on the data you enter. This helps you to be proactive and boost your health in a more informed manner.
Know your Health Risks
Get to know the risk factors that can cause chronic diseases when you check your health score from Bajaj Finserv Health. This way, you can act pre-emptively before a condition develops or worsens.
Consult Specialists with Ease
Your overall health score from Bajaj Finserv Health is based on your lifestyle score and body score. That’s not all. Once you check your results, you can instantly book online doctor consultation on the Bajaj Finserv Health App.
Factors Affecting Health Score
The health score by Bajaj Finserv Health is based on a range of factors. Here are some of the important ones.
- Gender: Based on your gender, you may be more at risk for certain health conditions like cardiovascular diseases for men and arthritis for women. This is why the health score takes it into consideration.
- Age: Age can affect your overall health, making you more prone to complications like diabetes, osteoarthritis and hearing loss. This makes it an important factor.
- Height, Weight, and BMI: Weight and body composition affects your health score significantly as they gives rise to multiple issues such as high BP.
- Lifestyle Habits: Habits such as smoking and drinking affect your health score as they also lead to many illnesses related to lungs and kidneys.
- Exercise Routines: The more physically active you are, the better your health will be. This is also an important way to improve or maintain heart health.
- Family History of Diseases: Genetics play a role in how healthy you are, which is why this affects your health score.
The health score assigned by Bajaj Finserv Health ranges from 0-100. A score of below 60 means your health requires little more care and attention. A health score between 61 and 80 means that you are healthier than most and can further improve your score by inculcating healthful habits. A health score range between 80 and 100 indicates that you have a healthy lifestyle and only need to keep up your efforts.
The health score thus acts as a guide for managing and maintaining your health. So, what are you waiting for? Check your health score easily on the Bajaj Finserv Health App. Simply login with your mobile number and verify your identity with an OTP. Then answer the questions in the interactive health test truthfully. That’s all it takes to get your health score.
To further address all your health concerns with ease, whether it is booking an e-consult with a doctor or setting medicine reminders, download the Bajaj Finserv Health App. Get it for free from the App Store or Play Store today and even get discounts and deals from partner clinics and hospitals.
Please note that this article is solely meant for informational purposes and Bajaj Finserv Health Limited (“BFHL”) does not shoulder any responsibility of the views/advice/information expressed/given by the writer/reviewer/originator. This article should not be considered as a substitute for any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your trusted physician/qualified healthcare professional to evaluate your medical condition. The above article has been reviewed by a qualified doctor and BFHL is not responsible for any damages for any information or services provided by any third party.
Download the Bajaj Health App
Stay Up-to-date with Health Trends. Read latest blogs on health and wellness. Know More!
Get the link to download the app