Which specialists can I consult with via online doctor consultation?
There are several specialists that you can consult for a wide range of medical conditions. On the Bajaj Finserv Health, you can consult with the following specialists:
- General physician: These doctors look after your overall health
- Dentist: Specialists who diagnose and treat teeth related issues
- Dermatologist: Skin care experts who look after skin, hair and nails
- Gynecologist: Women’s health care experts who resolve period and pregnancy related problems
- Cardiologist: Doctors who specialize in heart health management
- Oncologist: Cancer specialists who treat tumors and cancers affecting different body organs
- Urologist: These experts treat diseases of the urinary tract
- Nephrologist: Kidney care specialists who diagnose and treat kidney problems
- Neurologist: These doctors are trained to diagnose all issues pertaining to brain and spinal cord
- Ophthalmologist: These eye doctors are experts at treating eye-related health problems
- Psychiatrist: Mental health experts who use medication & other modes to treat anxiety & stress
- Psychologist: These experts use counseling and talk therapy to treat mental health problems
- Ayurveda experts: These specialists use Ayurvedic techniques & methods to treat health issues
- Sexologist: These doctors help patients with all issues related to sexual dysfunction
- Gastroenterologist: Stomach doctors who help with digestion related health troubles
- Homeopathy experts: Specialists who excel at treating medical issues using Homeopathy principles
How to consult a doctor online?
It is extremely easy to consult a doctor online. Here are the steps for booking an online doctor consultation with Bajaj Finserv Health:
- Download the App on your smartphone or visit the website
- Search for the specialist you wish to consult, e.g., dentist, general physician, gynecologist, homeopathic or ayurvedic expert - you will see a list of experts
- Select the video consultation mode
- Choose from the list of top doctors that will appear
- Select an appointment time from the available time slots
- Make your payment to confirm your booking
- Be available with good internet connection at the booked time
- Understand who you want to consult
Many people get extremely confused about who they should consult for their health issues. If you have a mild health problem, like a cough or cold, speak to a general physician first. If you require advice from a specialist or if the health issue is chronic, a general physician can give you appropriate guidance. If you are already in touch with a specialist, and want a second opinion, you can look for more doctors of the same specialty using the search bar.
- Select an expert
After understanding which specialist you wish to consult, select an expert near you who deals with the health issues you are facing. You can select the doctor, based on their location, consultation fees and appointment availability. Online medical consultations are extremely efficient because you can filter the price, select your availability and check reviews instantly.
- Book an appointment
After going through your choices, it is time to make a decision. Select an expert as per your preferences and fix your slot. You will get confirmation after completing the booking. After receiving the confirmation, you can relax! Your doctor will speak to you at the designated appointment time.
Why choose online doctor consultation with Bajaj Finserv Health?
Technology has optimized the way we think, the way we choose, and the way we function. Medical assistance is now faster and simpler. Online medical consultations have become the new normal for both doctors and patients, especially after our experience with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Online medical consultations are the best way to ensure good health while staying safe and protected from the risk of infections. You can browse through a list of expert medical specialists, select a doctor and book an online appointment with a doctor who best suits your medical needs.
You can book an online consultation with dermatologist, psychiatrist, gynecologist, psychologist, etc. and other specialists through the Bajaj Finserv Health App and website.
Benefits of online doctor consultation
- Expert care
- Saves time
If you book an appointment online and avail the benefits of online medical consultation, it becomes easy to avoid any diseases that you might contract on the way to or during your doctor visit. A clinic can often be a major carrier of diseases and infections, despite all precautions. Whether you wish to connect with a doctor for skin rash treatment, consult a mental health expert online or resolve period related problems, you are always protected when you opt to consult a doctor online.
The best part of an online consultation is that you do not need to travel anywhere to meet your doctor and resolve your health queries. This cuts down on any commute issues you may face when visiting a doctor, such as traffic, delays in finding the location, taking out time from your full-time job, and other logistical delays. This mode of a doctor visit is also useful for people who live alone or do not have anyone to take them for a doctor visit. Online medical consultation lets you get expert advice from the comfort of your house.
If you are working full-time, have children, or have old parents who are dependent on your care, it can be a tedious task to go to a doctor in person. The simplest task in such situations is to book appointments online. Every step of the process, from the doctor booking to the medical consultation is possible to do online without stepping out of your home. Location, outfit, distance, fuel, and other such variables are completely irrelevant when it comes to online medical consultations. Make your booking online and take expert advice from top doctors across the country, irrespective of your geographical location. This is the biggest advantage of any online medical consultation, which makes it a convenient and simple option for everyone. In addition, if there is a situation where you need medical advice while traveling or when you are in a new city, booking an online doctor appointment is the most trusted solution.
- Expert care
With Bajaj Finserv Health, you can be assured of expert health care. All our partner doctors have been selected with care and verified for authenticity. So, any doctor you pick from our list will be able to provide you with authentic and good medical guidance for your relevant health issue. Instead of using the internet for self-diagnosing, use it to book an appointment with one of our verified doctors and get the best possible healthcare.
Many times, people shy away from going to the doctor because of social taboos and stigmas. For example, mental health still remains taboo in most parts of the country. This issue is avoided and considered a non-issue or something to be hidden and ignored. This attitude is common among the rich, poor, educated and uneducated people. The problem is only made worse by the lack of awareness regarding the importance of addressing mental health problems in rural populations. Online medical consultation removes all threats to your privacy. You can make an online doctor booking for a time that is convenient to you. Book appointments online and be assured of privacy.
- Save time
Time is more precious than ever, in this world of multitasking, where we juggle responsibilities, leisure, and ambitions. Waiting time for doctors can usually be a frustrating reality we have to deal with every time we visit a hospital or a clinic. Online doctor bookings completely eliminate the “waiting time” and make your doctor appointments efficient and quick.