Regular health check-ups help identify early signs of any upcoming health issues. Diagnosing problems at their primary stages increases the chances of effective treatment. These tests also act as preventive measures against possible diseases. Factors such as your age, lifestyle choices, family history impact how often you will require check-ups. It is a good idea to get health tests like Aarogyam 1.4 performed regularly, even if you feel healthy. Aarogyam 1.4 is a comprehensive health test product under the Aarogya Care plans of Bajaj Finserv Health. The purpose of this test is to:
- Check for any current or emerging medical issues
- Assess your risk of any future health issues
- Update vaccinations or medications
- Prompt you to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Additional Read: Lab Test Discount with Bajaj Finserv Health
Aarogyam 1.4 test list
Under Aarogyam 1.4, there are 97 tests divided into 14 categories. Here are their details:
- Test to measure cardiac risk markers – This is a blood test that determines your likelihood of developing any coronary heart diseases as per the present of cardiac risk markers. These markers include glucose, hemoglobin and uric acid.
- Hormone test – Under Aarogyam 1-4, you can get the level of testosterone hormone in your body measured through a blood test.
- Liver test – This blood test measures different proteins, enzymes and other substances made by your liver. With its result, doctors can check your liver’s overall health and identify any problems before they become prominent.
- Pancreatic test – This test measures how your pancreas is functioning by determining the levels of amylase and lipase. These are two enzymes that are made in your pancreas and help you digest food.
- Lipid test – A lipid test is performed to measure the levels of good and bad cholesterol in your body and fats found in your blood. They are also measured as part of your routine blood test to assess your risk of developing heart diseases like stroke and heart attack.
- Complete hemogram test – This test is performed by using the sample of your blood, and is also known as a complete blood test. This test helps screen for signs of diseases and infections in your body.
- Test to measure electrolytes: This test determines whether there is any electrolyte imbalance in your body or not. Electrolytes are minerals and salts like potassium and sodium which are found in your blood. These also are responsible for conducting electrical impulses in your body .
- Vitamin test – Vitamin deficiency can be a cause to various underlying problems as they help your body function. This test helps identify the levels of different vitamins in your body.
- Thyroid test – This test helps identify whether your thyroid gland is healthy and functioning properly by measuring the level of thyroid hormones in your body. Any thyroid diseases or sudden weight gain may be due to the fluctuating levels of thyroid in your body .
- Renal test- This test is done to check the functioning of your kidneys and how well they are working. This also helps the doctor identify any underlying conditions affecting your renal system. Note that conditions like blood pressure or type 1 and type 2 diabetes can hinder the function of your kidney .
- Test to measure toxic elements – Toxic elements in your body need to be kept in check as they can wreak havoc on your health and might accumulate in your body to create illness.
- Test to measure levels of serum zinc and serum copper – These elements help boost immunity, sexual development, reproduction and healing of wounds.
- Diabetes test – You can check the levels of average blood glucose, fructosamine, Hba1c and blood ketone with this test.
- Iron deficiency test – This test is used to measure the iron levels in your body and check for conditions like anemia or excessive iron. These can also play a part in underlying diseases so it is important to keep the levels in check.
Additional Read: Pre-policy Medical Checkup
The is hassle-free as compared to individual lab tests as you get complete health solution under a single procedure. Just book the package on Bajaj Finserv Health. Without going to lab, you can opt for home collection of samples. However, make sure not to eat anything for 8 to 12 hours before the test. You can only drink water during this phase in order to get accurate results. This test is covered under the Complete Health Solution plans of Aarogya Care offered by Bajaj Finserv Health. With a 21% discount offered, the Aarogyam 1.4 price comes down to just Rs.2648. Book now to avail the offer!