Evion 400 mg Capsule: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
- Vitamin E helps improve your eye and skin health
- Evion 400 is a vitamin E capsule that boosts cell function
- Nausea and dizziness can be a few side effects of Evion 400
We need several minerals and vitamins for the proper functioning of our bodies. These include vitamins A, B, C, D, K, folic acid, vitamin E, calcium, iron, and zinc . Vitamin E supplements such as Evion 400 are especially important as it strengthens your immune system and boosts your eye and skin health. Plant oils, nuts, seeds, and wheat germ are some good sources of vitamin E. Vegetable oil, soya, corn, and olive oil are some oils with vitamin E that you can use for cooking .
A lack of vitamin-E-rich foods has led to a mild to moderate vitamin E deficiency among children and women in South Asia . People take vitamin E supplements such as Evion 400 to prevent and treat conditions arising out of this deficiency. The Evion 400 price for a strip of 10 capsules is around Rs. 30.
Read on to know more about Evion 400 uses, side effects, and dosage.
What is Evion 400?
Evion 400 is a vitamin E capsule mainly used to prevent and treat conditions caused due to vitamin E deficiency. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can be naturally found in foods including leafy green vegetables, nuts, and seeds. It is important for the normal functioning of your body. It is mostly used for repairing skin and hair damage, treating neuropathies, and improving cholesterol and hormonal balance.
Take just one vitamin E capsule daily or as prescribed by your doctor. If you consume it more than recommended, you may experience side effects like dizziness and nausea. You should not take the supplement if you have liver conditions, heart diseases, or diabetes mellitus.Additional Read: Best Vitamins and Supplements
Evion 400 Capsule Benefits and Uses
Here are some Evion 400 tablet uses apart from treating vitamin E deficiency.
- For hair health: This vitamin E capsule for hair can boost the thickness of your strands, reduce hair fall and bring on a healthy shine
- Benefits for females: Supports growth of the fetus during pregnancy and improves your physical strength and endurance
- Uses for skin: You can use this vitamin E capsule for face to address problems like swelling, signs of aging, and sun damage
- Prevention of cancer: It lowers the risk of developing cancer
- Improves eye health: It helps to boost your vision
- Benefits for males: Helps in building muscles, improves fertility and sperm count
- Improves immunity: These vitamin E supplements prevent diseases by fighting free radicals
- Helps babies: Evion 400 may be used in preventing bleeding problems in premature infants
- Helps with BP: It is used as a supplementary therapy to treat high blood pressure
- Improves health issues of lungs, brain, and breasts: It may be used in treating conditions like cystic fibrosis, dyspraxia, and fibrocystic breast disease
- Beneficial in treating nerve damage: It help improve the condition of people with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
How to Use Vitamin E 400 Capsule
Vitamin E-400 capsules are a dietary supplement that you can use to improve your health in several ways. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage. It also helps to boost your immune system and keeps your skin healthy.
If you are interested in taking Vitamin E-400 capsules, it is essential to follow the instructions on the packaging. You should take one capsule per day with food. You can also take up to three capsules per day if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side Effects of Evion 400
Some side effects of Evion 400 include the following:
- Blurred vision
- Diarrhea or loose stools
- Abdominal and stomach cramps
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
In rare cases, people may experience allergic reactions to Evion 400. These include itching on skin, swelling of eyes, face, and mouth, rashes, breathing trouble, and severe dizziness. In such a case, ensure you get immediate medical help.Additional Read: Vitamin D Supplements
Evion 400 Precautions
Awareness of the potential side effects of any medication you are taking is essential. It is especially true for Evion 400, as it can interact with other medicines and cause serious health problems. Before taking Evion 400, talk to your doctor about all medications you are currently taking. It includes prescription and over-the-counter drugs, as well as vitamins and supplements. Be sure also to consult your doctor if you have any allergies or other medical conditions.
It is very essential to follow the instructions on the Evion 400 label carefully. Please only take the medication as directed, and stop it after talking to your doctor first. If you experience any severe side effects, be sure to seek medical attention immediately.
Dosage for Evion 400
Evion 400 is generally available as a vitamin E capsule. Adults should take 1 capsule a day. However, your doctor may prescribe the dosage based on your age, weight, marital status, and the condition being treated. If you are using Evion 400 as an over-the-counter drug, read the instructions on the package carefully. You should consult with a pediatrician if you want to give it to children.
A man requires 4 mg of vitamin E a day while women need 3 mg per day. You can get the required amount by having vitamin and protein-rich foods. To include the right foods in your diet or if you suspect a vitamin E deficiency, book an online doctor consultation on Bajaj Finserv Health. By talking to nutritionists or general doctors online or in person, you can get the right information on whether it is suitable for you.
Please note that this article is solely meant for informational purposes and Bajaj Finserv Health Limited (“BFHL”) does not shoulder any responsibility of the views/advice/information expressed/given by the writer/reviewer/originator. This article should not be considered as a substitute for any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your trusted physician/qualified healthcare professional to evaluate your medical condition. The above article has been reviewed by a qualified doctor and BFHL is not responsible for any damages for any information or services provided by any third party.
Download the Bajaj Health App
Stay Up-to-date with Health Trends. Read latest blogs on health and wellness. Know More!
Get the link to download the app